Online Item #: 0000000066111
EOTech's Model 512 Holographic Weapon Sight uses advanced technology holography to reconstruct the reticle image in the Heads-Up Display window. It is waterproof, fog-proof, shock-proof and withstands extreme temperatures. The HWS remains fully operational even when the window is blocked by mud, snow or rain. Using an HWS on your firearm means you can shoot without the blind spots, constricted vision or tunnel vision associated with tubed sights. The HWS does not emit any side position-revealing light signature - the projected reticle pattern is visible only to the operator. And the reticle is always clearly visible, even against light targets in full sun, with no washout as seen in red dot sights.
- 5.4 in. L x 2 in. W x 2.25 in. H - weighs 10.9 oz.
- 30 mm x 23 mm solid glass display window with anti-reflective coating
- Shatter-resistant laminate rear window
- 30 yd. field of view at 100 yds. with 4 in. relief
- 65 MOA standard circle reticle with quadrant ticks with 1 MOA aiming dot
- Return to zero repeatable to within 1 MOA after re-mounting
- 30 brightness settings with scrolling feature
- Unlimited eye relief
- Auto battery check indicator
- Auto shut-down at 4 or 8 hours
- 1 in. Weaver mount or MIL-STD 1913 rail
- Runs on two AA batteries (supports lithium, alkaline or rechargable)
- 1000 hours lithium battery life at nominal setting - 600 hours alkaline
- Non-reflective black with hard coat finish
- Made in the USA
- Weight: Approximately: 18.2 pounds
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 6 x 7 x 3 inches.
Tab 4 - Future Phase
Prefer to place your order by phone?
Reach us at 877-633-7456 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm Central Standard Time.