Location: Appleton, WI
Position: Front End Operations Specialist - Part Time
Front End Operations Specialists are responsible for ensuring efficient and effective customer service by providing prompt support to cashiers and assisting in any transactional issues as they arise. They will proactively ensure that customers are assisted quickly and efficiently. Front End Operations Specialists will be proficient in the operations of point of sale systems and customer service operations. They are also accountable for providing effective training to Cashiers.
Front End Operations Specialists are responsible to:
• Provide excellent customer service by responding with a sense of urgency to our customers’ needs.
• Monitor Cashier and Front End Operation Specialist performance and provide on-going training.
• Handle various customer problems and complaints in a professional manner.
• Accurately process defective items according to manufacturer’s warranties.
• Accurately reconcile cash terminals, process daily paperwork and prepare daily deposits.
• Have basic knowledge of all store products to drive sales.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures and ensure a safe working environment.
• Maintain awareness of the front end of the store to assist with store security.
• Assist in other areas/departments of the store as needed.
• Must be at least 16 years of age.
• Prior retail experience and/or training is preferred.
• Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
• Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills using the English Language.
• Familiar with basic computer functions
• Have a positive, friendly and outgoing personality.
• Have problem solving skills.
• Desire to work with the public.
• Able to work a flexible schedule depending on business needs including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Ability to remain standing and/or walking for long periods of time on concrete floors.
• Ability to stoop, bend, climb, and lift frequently.
• Continuously lift up to 10lbs., frequently lift up to 25lbs., and be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
Our commitment to Part Time Fleet Team Members include:
• Competitive Pay
• Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan*
• AFLAC Supplemental Insurance*
• Clothing Discount/Uniform Provided (based on position)
• Premium Pay on Saturdays, Sundays, and Legal Holidays Worked (Store only)
• Will work around school schedules, assuming applicant availability meets our needs
*Eligibility requirements apply
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position.
- Alexandria, MN
- Baxter, MN
- Blaine, MN
- Brooklyn Park, MN
- Cambridge - Opening Soon, MN
- Carver, MN
- Fergus Falls, MN
- Oakdale, MN
- Owatonna, MN
- Rochester, MN
- St. Cloud, MN
- NORTH DAKOTA
- Fargo, ND
- Antigo, WI
- Appleton, WI
- Appleton - Dist. Center, WI
- Appleton - Main Office, WI
- Beaver Dam, WI
- Clintonville, WI
- Fond du Lac, WI
- Germantown, WI
- Green Bay - East, WI
- Green Bay - West, WI
- Green Bay - West , WI
- Hudson, WI
- Manitowoc, WI
- Marshfield, WI
- Menomonie, WI
- Oshkosh, WI
- Plymouth, WI
- Stevens Point, WI
- Waupaca, WI
- Wausau, WI
- West Bend, WI