Location: Waupaca, WI
Position: Auto Service Manager - Full Time (Salaried)
Auto Service Manager – Full Time (Salaried)
The Auto Service Manager is responsible for providing support to the Store Manager in the direction and coordination of all Auto Service Center operations and activities in accordance with Company SOPs, policies, practices and procedures in order to meet sales, operational and Company objectives.
Auto Service Managers are responsible to:
• Provide excellent customer service by responding with a sense of urgency to our customers’ needs while completing other tasks.
• Demonstrate superior knowledge and skills to perform a variety of automotive repair services including oil changes, tire mounting, tire repair, batteries, exhaust parts, wheel alignments, front end parts installations, battery installations, shock and strut installations, trailer hitch installations, cv joint installations, brakes, tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS), any warranties that apply, as well as any additional services offered now or in the future.
• Establish a working knowledge of the Company’s entire line of tires. Sell customers the appropriate tire based upon the performance of the tires and the specifications of the vehicle.
• Develop service estimates by costing materials, supplies and labor, and calculating customer’s payment.
• Ensure that Auto Service Technicians are completing all customer work orders and vehicle inspections are completed before the vehicles leave the Auto Service Center.
• Demonstrate a thorough working knowledge of all additional aspects of Auto Service Center operations including all point of sale, pricing, merchandising and administrative procedures in accordance with Company standards.
• Provide positive, enthusiastic, inspired, creditable and effective leadership for all store Team Members.
• Ensure compliance of all Company policies, procedures, and practices at all times, both personally and by all Team Members.
• Additional supervisory responsibilities will include interviewing, hiring and training Team Members; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining Team Members; addressing complaints and resolving concerns.
• Be 18 years of age
• Have obtained a high school diploma or GED
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of automotive repair service experience.
• Automotive Service Management experience preferred.
• Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
• Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills using the English Language.
• Will work a minimum of 50 hours per week, but additional hours may be required as circumstance arise.
• May be required to work prior to or after normal business hours in order to complete designated assignments.
• Must be available to work a rotating schedule including every other weekend and occasional holidays.
• Ability to remain standing and/or walking for long periods of time on concrete floors.
• Ability to stoop, bend, climb, and lift frequently.
• Continuously lift up to 10lbs., frequently lift up to 25 lbs., and be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or efforts associated with the position.
- Alexandria, MN
- Baxter, MN
- Blaine, MN
- Brooklyn Park, MN
- Cambridge - Opening Soon, MN
- Carver, MN
- Fergus Falls, MN
- Lakeville, MN
- Oakdale, MN
- Owatonna, MN
- Rochester, MN
- St. Cloud, MN
- Winona, MN
- NORTH DAKOTA
- Fargo, ND
- Antigo, WI
- Appleton, WI
- Appleton - Dist. Center, WI
- Appleton - Main Office, WI
- Beaver Dam, WI
- Clintonville, WI
- Germantown, WI
- Green Bay - East, WI
- Green Bay - West, WI
- Hudson, WI
- Manitowoc, WI
- Marshfield, WI
- Menomonie, WI
- Oshkosh, WI
- Plymouth, WI
- Stevens Point, WI
- Waupaca, WI
- Wausau, WI
- West Bend, WI